Configure modules with the following configuration for SoapUI and Maven integration.
1. SOAPUI change: Make a Test Suite based on a feature. Please note that users must have a TestSuite with all their SOAP Requests.
2. Note the location of the ***soapui-project.xml file location. We need to provide this path inside the pom.xml for the main project.
3. Navigate to /gdev/home/.m2 and open settings.xml file. Check if you have the url for nexus thirdparty repository. If not, add the below configuration inside
4. Change the main project pom.xml of your project to include the following in plugins. This is an example, so please do your change according to your environment.
5. Run maven command , "mvn eviware:maven-soapui-plugin:test".
6. Report could be found in outputFolder.
7. SVN change: Check-in the soapui-project file (e.g. proj-4-22-2011-soapui-project.xml).
8. More info can be found at : http://www.soapui.org/Test-Automation/maven-2x.html.
Note: If you get the OutOfMemory error, please do the following on the linux console.
From the above command check the maven installation directory and edit mvn in bin folder.
Add export MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx512m at the first line after comments section.